By tmcbpatriot | October 31, 2012 | No Comments
Man, I love hurricanes. Wait, let me clarify. I do not like the damage they cause, or the deaths, but I do love how it turns mild mannered, government hating Republicans into liberal, bleeding heart socialists. The latest to come aboard the socialist train is non other than Chris Christie.
In case you were in a coma this past week, a giant hurricane slammed into southern New Jersey and basically turned Atlantic City into the lost city of Atlantis.
Now, with nowhere to turn and Governor Romney’s plan to privatize disaster relief just a Republican pipe dream at this point, Governor Christie is on the television looking shocked, exhausted, overwhelmed and absolutely praising President Obama for his leadership and essentially begging him for FEMA to swoop in and help him the fuck out.
It’s still October and the surprises just keep on coming.
Shorter Christie: “Mr. President, I am sorry for slamming you in the past. Please help us!!!
- RE: Ferguson – The Questions We Continue To Ignore
- The GOP Is Losing It’s S**t Over Immigration Reform
- Right Wing Creates An $11 Million Tax
- The Psychology of Right Wing Women
- Where the White Women At?
- The Walking Dead Are Back And I Don’t Mean The TV Show.
- I Was On The Radio Today
- President Obola
- What in the…????
- Oh, Mighty ISIS, What Shall We Call Thee?