By tmcbpatriot | October 31, 2012 | No Comments
Man, I love hurricanes. Wait, let me clarify. I do not like the damage they cause, or the deaths, but I do love how it turns mild mannered, government hating Republicans into liberal, bleeding heart socialists. The latest to come aboard the socialist train is non other than Chris Christie.
In case you were in a coma this past week, a giant hurricane slammed into southern New Jersey and basically turned Atlantic City into the lost city of Atlantis.
Now, with nowhere to turn and Governor Romney’s plan to privatize disaster relief just a Republican pipe dream at this point, Governor Christie is on the television looking shocked, exhausted, overwhelmed and absolutely praising President Obama for his leadership and essentially begging him for FEMA to swoop in and help him the fuck out.
It’s still October and the surprises just keep on coming.
Shorter Christie: “Mr. President, I am sorry for slamming you in the past. Please help us!!!
- What Do Rob Halford And The NSA Have In Common?
- Source: Gunman Had Mental Issues
- People Shocked That Their Public Communications Are Not Private
- Chris Christie Will Not Play Politics!
- Good to Be Back
- The Terrorists Hate These Cans!
- Music For The Soul – R.I.P. Richie Havens
- Boston – More Than A Feeling of Sympathy For The Devil.
- Maker of AR-15′s Apologizes For Latest Mass Shooting
- What Do Background Checks And OJ Simpson Have In Common?