By tmcbpatriot | October 31, 2012 | No Comments
Man, I love hurricanes. Wait, let me clarify. I do not like the damage they cause, or the deaths, but I do love how it turns mild mannered, government hating Republicans into liberal, bleeding heart socialists. The latest to come aboard the socialist train is non other than Chris Christie.
In case you were in a coma this past week, a giant hurricane slammed into southern New Jersey and basically turned Atlantic City into the lost city of Atlantis.
Now, with nowhere to turn and Governor Romney’s plan to privatize disaster relief just a Republican pipe dream at this point, Governor Christie is on the television looking shocked, exhausted, overwhelmed and absolutely praising President Obama for his leadership and essentially begging him for FEMA to swoop in and help him the fuck out.
It’s still October and the surprises just keep on coming.
Shorter Christie: “Mr. President, I am sorry for slamming you in the past. Please help us!!!
- Mandela Make-y Republicans Go Shama Lama Ding Dong Crazy!
- Benghazi-gasm 2016!
- Some Bad-Arse-Ness For A Saturday Night. Enjoy!
- Kennedy’s Conservative Cacophony
- We Are So Screwed!
- Republicans Take Down The Internet To Stop Obamacare, Or Not
- What Happened To My D.C. Truckers?!!!!
- A Mighty Convoy Is Coming to D.C….And It Won’t Be Sexy
- Kill Obamacare! Bring Back The ACA!
- Two Great Points On Obamacare