By tmcbpatriot | October 29, 2012 | 1 Comment
Please suffer through the commercial because it is so worth it. If this does not depict a Romney presidency than I don’t know what does. We have McCartney and Springsteen. The GOP? Well…they have Meatloaf.
- The Terrorists Hate These Cans!
- Music For The Soul – R.I.P. Richie Havens
- Boston – More Than A Feeling of Sympathy For The Devil.
- Maker of AR-15′s Apologizes For Latest Mass Shooting
- What Do Background Checks And OJ Simpson Have In Common?
- Music For The Soul – Zappa and Vinnie
- Speculation Nation – Is The FBI Questioning Ted Nugent?
- Music For The Soul – Going Full On!
- Hopelessly Misinformed Latino’s For Congress
- What is Clinton Hiding Behind That Soccer Ball?