By tmcbpatriot | November 6, 2012 | No Comments
George Will to Republicans: “If you can’t win this election, get out of politics.”
Nancy Pelosi: “Everybody know Mitt Romney won’t be president.”
Bryan Fischer: “If Barack Obama wins this election, the republican party as we know it is finished.”
Newt Gingrich: Predicts Romney victory of 53-47 percent.
Joe Scarborough: “Anybody that thinks this race is anything but a tossup right now is such an ideologue. They should be kept away from typewriters, computers, laptops and microphones for the next 10 days because they’re jokes.”
Ann Coulter: “If you don’t run Chris Christie Romney will be the nominee and will lose.”
David Brooks: “[Nate] Silver may be a one term celebrity.”
Eric Bolling: After the latest job report: “This is official. Mitt Romney will now win the election.”
Ari Fleischer: “Prediction time: The election wont end tuesday night. 7 states will be decided by 1 pt or less (VA, OH, CO, IA, PA, WI. NH)”
George Will: Predicts Romney win with 321 electoral votes
- Mandela Make-y Republicans Go Shama Lama Ding Dong Crazy!
- Benghazi-gasm 2016!
- Some Bad-Arse-Ness For A Saturday Night. Enjoy!
- Kennedy’s Conservative Cacophony
- We Are So Screwed!
- Republicans Take Down The Internet To Stop Obamacare, Or Not
- What Happened To My D.C. Truckers?!!!!
- A Mighty Convoy Is Coming to D.C….And It Won’t Be Sexy
- Kill Obamacare! Bring Back The ACA!
- Two Great Points On Obamacare