By tmcbpatriot | November 6, 2012 | No Comments
George Will to Republicans: “If you can’t win this election, get out of politics.”
Nancy Pelosi: “Everybody know Mitt Romney won’t be president.”
Bryan Fischer: “If Barack Obama wins this election, the republican party as we know it is finished.”
Newt Gingrich: Predicts Romney victory of 53-47 percent.
Joe Scarborough: “Anybody that thinks this race is anything but a tossup right now is such an ideologue. They should be kept away from typewriters, computers, laptops and microphones for the next 10 days because they’re jokes.”
Ann Coulter: “If you don’t run Chris Christie Romney will be the nominee and will lose.”
David Brooks: “[Nate] Silver may be a one term celebrity.”
Eric Bolling: After the latest job report: “This is official. Mitt Romney will now win the election.”
Ari Fleischer: “Prediction time: The election wont end tuesday night. 7 states will be decided by 1 pt or less (VA, OH, CO, IA, PA, WI. NH)”
George Will: Predicts Romney win with 321 electoral votes
- What Do Rob Halford And The NSA Have In Common?
- Source: Gunman Had Mental Issues
- People Shocked That Their Public Communications Are Not Private
- Chris Christie Will Not Play Politics!
- Good to Be Back
- The Terrorists Hate These Cans!
- Music For The Soul – R.I.P. Richie Havens
- Boston – More Than A Feeling of Sympathy For The Devil.
- Maker of AR-15′s Apologizes For Latest Mass Shooting
- What Do Background Checks And OJ Simpson Have In Common?