By tmcbpatriot | February 8, 2013 | 3 Comments
It’s on folks! If you recall, back in April Ted Nugent said this:
”If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”
To make sure he is a man of his word, we are going to be counting down the days until he makes good on his promise. Let’s join hands and look forward to spring. It will truly be a rebirth. A world without Uncle Ted is a better world.
- What Do Rob Halford And The NSA Have In Common?
- Source: Gunman Had Mental Issues
- People Shocked That Their Public Communications Are Not Private
- Chris Christie Will Not Play Politics!
- Good to Be Back
- The Terrorists Hate These Cans!
- Music For The Soul – R.I.P. Richie Havens
- Boston – More Than A Feeling of Sympathy For The Devil.
- Maker of AR-15′s Apologizes For Latest Mass Shooting
- What Do Background Checks And OJ Simpson Have In Common?