By tmcbpatriot | February 8, 2013 | 3 Comments
It’s on folks! If you recall, back in April Ted Nugent said this:
”If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”
To make sure he is a man of his word, we are going to be counting down the days until he makes good on his promise. Let’s join hands and look forward to spring. It will truly be a rebirth. A world without Uncle Ted is a better world.
- I Like Rachel Maddow, But I Can’t Unsee This!!
- I Love Garage Sales!
- Story of The Week!
- Some Comments From Another Great SOTU Speech
- How To Tell When A Lieutenant Gov. Is Lying!
- Tea Party Loves ‘Em Some Bridge Scandal
- MLK Was A Republican! Photo Montages Don’t Lie.
- Christie’s Big and Tall Tale May Be Simpler Than We Thought
- Liz Cheney, Real American Hero