By tmcbpatriot | February 8, 2013 | 3 Comments
It’s on folks! If you recall, back in April Ted Nugent said this:
”If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will be either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”
To make sure he is a man of his word, we are going to be counting down the days until he makes good on his promise. Let’s join hands and look forward to spring. It will truly be a rebirth. A world without Uncle Ted is a better world.
- The GOP Is Losing It’s S**t Over Immigration Reform
- Right Wing Creates An $11 Million Tax
- The Psychology of Right Wing Women
- Where the White Women At?
- The Walking Dead Are Back And I Don’t Mean The TV Show.
- I Was On The Radio Today
- President Obola
- What in the…????
- Oh, Mighty ISIS, What Shall We Call Thee?
- Writer’s Block